Author Topic: Need some help  (Read 1768 times)

Offline xfixium

• Spanker of Mon-key-keyz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pyxosoft
    • Email
Need some help
« on: March 20, 2008, 12:41:27 AM »
Well about 1 month ago my external hard drive died on me (I had it for 5 years about, and it didn't have an auto shutoff feature). I may be able to recover things off of it, but I'm waiting till I get another external hard drive. Plus I don't know how successful I'll be at retrieving my precious data. Suffice to say it held everything I hold near and dear to my heart. All my emulators, roms, and Minish Cap resources were on it. Including all the stuff I wanted to get to ripping for Link's Awakening. Luckily I have working copies of everything I'm working on (Project wise) in flash ram. Thus why I didn't really freak out when my drive died.

The problem is I don't have the Minish Cap and Link's Awakening DX ROMs anymore and I'd like to get them back for my continued work with LA. So if anyone has these ROMs, please PM me if you'd be so generous as to upload them somewhere. If you have a save file with all the items that'd be a great bonus!  ;D I'd normally go through the hassle of finding them, but I figured I'd try for some help here first.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 12:43:09 AM by xfixium »